HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Silence is more than golden, it's ideal

Both of my children are sleeping over someone else's house tonight. Read that again. Both of my children are gone. Away. Not here. Absent. Cared for by someone other than me. Fed by someone other than me.

I do not have a complaint left in me.

I had an auspicious nap that lasted oh, about 20 hours. I got up, walked around a bit, and then lay back down with magazines and the kitten and fell back to sleep. I do believe I have finally caught up on my missed sleep. I'm all relaxed and comfy.

The mail came and there were the usual bills and stuff, but there were 3 things that called for my attention. They were the school newspaper including an article the Girl had called my attention to yesterday that I wanted to read, the kid's midterm report cards and People magazine. Guess which of the three I didn't even bother to open. Ahem.

Pepper becomes more like a toddler every day. She now revels in opening the kitchen cabinets and pulling out the pots and pans. I do not know why. But it keeps happening so there must be some kitten enjoyment in it.

Terribly sad that SNL is a rerun. I need my Tina Fey fix.

Trying to reach a certain blogger at Blogher Burlington (no way am I going to call something Boston when it's 30 minutes north of the city) is proving impossible. Who does not have voice mail on their cell? I mean, really!

Going to a political play tomorrow. Fun and politics all in the same room. Who could ask for anything more?

Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger Kmommy said...

Oh does that sound like fun! I can't wait until my little ones are old enough for sleepovers :) But my 11-year old was at a sleepover! We too were sadly disappointed at the lack of new SNL last night :( 'cmon its election time!

12/10/08 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.