HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm sorry, John McCain

I got flu and pneumonia shots yesterday afternoon. Today the left arm where I got my flu shot is killing me. I mean it freaking hurts like a son of a bitch. Plus, I can't lift it up over my shoulder. Which makes me feel really badly about all the times I made fun of McCain and his weird arm movements. I am not a nice person. I'm sorry, Senator McCain. Hate your politics, hate your views of women, but I now know what it feels like to have a really bum arm. Mine will be better in a couple of days. So I really feel like a total asshat.

That is all.

Labels: , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger bethany actually said...

Those shots in the arm can really be a bitch, can't they? I hope your arm is better soon--and more to the point, that you don't get even a hint of the flu this winter so the shot is worth it!

14/11/08 3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.