HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy busy busy

I've got a really busy day going on, so I'm not going to be able to write anything profound. I've got a holiday party tonight, a major protest to prepare for tomorrow night, took the Boy for his job interview, had to pick up a bunch of glass from a glass painting that the kitten knocked off the wall and broke, and now I have to go and make snacks for the party. Oh, and wrap the present.


I'm so bummed about the glass painting. Although most of the picture is OK, the large column in the middle cracked in two, and the little side lines with turquoise have all broken. I'm going to have to find the guy that made this picture and find out how to fix it. I bought this picture and a second one I gave to my brother when he opened up his own law practice. His is huge and less classical, but they are both beautiful and so unusual. The artist is Dutch and I got them in the Netherlands when I worked there. I just hope I can find the artist after so many years. Fortunately his name is rather unusual. Google, don't fail me now.

Labels: , , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.