Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.
email: margalitc at yahoo dot comView My Complete Profile
- Technologically and mechanically challenged
- Blizzard, you can bite me!
- Will it ever stop?
- Doing my civic duty
- Holiday Party Fun
- Busy busy busy
- Tacky or just plain disgusting?
- I'd forget my own head if it weren't attached
- The Stabbing of 1000 Knives
- Itty Bitty Weather Malfunction
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.