Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.
email: margalitc at yahoo dot comView My Complete Profile
- i love you more than ______
- Ooops. I did it again.
- Just being neighborly
- Have you ever met a human popsicle?
- Statistics and commentary on Gaza vs Israel
- I haven't been sleeping at all. I lay down and shu...
- Porties vs Doodles
- It's De-Lurking Day 2009
- Meet Hamas
- Best commentary I've seen on Gaza + weekly roundup...
Friday, January 16, 2009
Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.