Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.
email: margalitc at yahoo dot comView My Complete Profile
- Obladee obladah life goes on
- First day of cooking: FAIL
- A new way to grocery shop
- Humanitarian Aid to Gaza: Fact vs Fiction
- Oy! The Anguish. The Suffering in Gaza!
- Head. Hurts. Ouch!
- Starting off the new year with a bang!
- Apple, Cranberry and Orange have GOT TO GO
- And my back STILL itches
- We're making some changes
Monday, January 05, 2009
Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.