HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 05, 2009

Obladee obladah life goes on

La la la la la la la.

They are BACK IN SCHOOL!!!

It was so peaceful and quiet today. I got my desk cleaned off, I took a little snoozie, I talked to friends on the phone without interruption. My life is back. Wa hoo!

This morning the Boy actually voluntarily wore his parka and his new BOOTS to school. Yes, he was dressed like a normal human being living in an area where it is snowy and cold. I didn't even have to nag. Not once. And he hardly even complained about the boots, although it took him forever to tie them the way he likes them. He's very OCD about tying shoes so that they are the exact same tightness on both shoes. Yes, he's all mine!

I didn't even lay eyes on the Girl this morning. She was up and out at the crack of dawn. Bless her for being able to get up on her own.

I know it's kinda mean to be so joyous about the kids being back at school. Yes, I love them to death, but they totally impede on my peace when they're home for vacation. My Me Time is back and I'm one happy camper.

At least until February when we have another week off.

Labels: , , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I'm waiting for the sympathy for teachers on this first day back...oh, wait, that's me!!

5/1/09 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.