HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 16, 2009

Ooops. I did it again.

Laid down for a little nappy-poo at 5ish, woke up at 3:30 am. Had not eaten anything the entire day but 4 pieces of dry toast and a clementine. Which is quite the diet when you're diabetic. Talk about killing your blood sugar while you starve your body. Dumb. Additionally I didn't drink enough, which is been going on for like 4 days, so my muscles were cramp city.

I need to get this under control. When it starts affecting my health negatively, sleep needs to be repaired.

I do not know what to do other than take Ambien and I really don't want to get on that train again. It's not that I don't believe in taking meds for insomnia when you have problems falling and staying asleep. But that's not my issue. My issue is that I'm just totally off the clock and I can't seem to get back onto a normal schedule. This one is particularly bad because I am not watching my kids, and that's danger, Will Robinson. They do absolutely nothing while I am asleep and when I wake up they are both fast asleep and the house looks like a rumble from West Side Story took place earlier. Da da da da dum!

Should I get a lamp? Will it help?

I know this is a small issue in the grand schema of things but damn! It's really getting to me. Even when I try and stay awake to get myself exhausted by midnight, I just can't sleep. My entire circadian cycle is totally off. I am a big giant baby with night/day confusion. Whine whine whine.

Suggestion? Solutions?

Labels: , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

A lamp might help. What does your doctor say?

16/1/09 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.