HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tonight is my TV night

I'll be very busy tonight. LOST starts up again after a 50 year delay. No... it only seemed like 50 years. I'll be posting my LOST Discussion posts again this year. They take a lot out of me, those posts, so if you watch LOST, please comment and let me know you're reading these posts. I average about 4 to 5 hours of work to get those posts up, you know.

Still on a total high from yesterday. Last night was so much fun, everyone was singing along with Stevie Wonder on Signed Sealed Delivered. It was excellent. My feet are still swollen and I'm just exhausted.

Dinner is calling. I'll be back with LOST.

Labels:

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Doing my best said...

I read your "Lost" posts!! And I very much appreciate them for two reasons: 1. We don't get a good TV signal at my house, so I have to wait and watch Lost on the computer the next day or later, but it's so much faster for me to find out what happened by reading your post, and 2. I've discovered that I can enjoy the episode A LOT MORE if I've read your recap--your recap keeps me from jumping out of my skin ever second worrying about what is going to happen next =).

23/1/09 3:44 PM  
Blogger Kevin and Rachel Weyand said...

I love LOVE LOVE your lost post!!!!

28/1/09 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.