HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hospital

This is The Boy, letting you all know that my mom is in the hospital, and she will be having surgery on Tuesday. She's doing okay, but is having difficulty finding a way to post.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

9 Comments:

Blogger debra said...

I'm keeping your family in my thoughts. Hoping everything goes well.
Fingers crossed.

14/2/09 9:09 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Hope all goes well. Thinking of you!

14/2/09 9:19 PM  
Blogger margalit said...

Hi it's margalit. Jam using an itouch and I am terrible on it so just excuse the typos and punctuation

Feeling a lot better once I peed out 3 litres.

My heart muscle is wearing out so on ties I am going to have an ablation which.is done by arterial cathatirazation.

There is a six to eight week recovery time and after that I should be able to do a lot more than I can now.

I am bored to tears here. I do nothing but watch mindless tv. The kids call me a million times a day and friends have been calling and coming by.

Today for valentines day they had.a special menu and I had the most decadent dinner. So freaking good.


I Miss you guys. I feel like I'm on an island without Internet access.

M

15/2/09 12:48 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

It's good to hear from you Margalit. All my best wishes for a successful surgery, easy hospital stay, and smooth recovery. Oh, and for internet access too!

15/2/09 5:22 AM  
Blogger Misfit Hausfrau said...

Get well quickly.

15/2/09 6:16 AM  
Blogger Rhea said...

Thank you for letting us know. Surgery. Damn. Thinking of you!

15/2/09 9:58 AM  
Blogger margalit said...

The highlight of my day was the removal is the foley catheter. I also took a shower and peed in the potty. I 3 years old.

15/2/09 12:11 PM  
Blogger Thumper said...

Fingers crossed that it's a totally uneventful surgery. Other than the fun drugs, of course.

15/2/09 3:45 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Hope all goes well and that the procedure leaves you feeling stronger.

16/2/09 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.