HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 23, 2009

One from column A...

For someone that does as little as possible to avoid pain, I have three different and equally compelling blog topics for today. But seeing as not only am I doing as little as possible, I'm also thinking as little as possible (hello Percocet goodbye brain), so I can't decide just what to talk about, plus some of it is, of course, not blog fodder due to it's personal nature.

I know some of you think that I blab without any regard to my kids, their privacy, and our private lives. Boy, would you be shocked to learn how much I leave out. You know, the stuff that is not your business. No, I'm not 'keeping it real' with regards to our private lives, and you know what? I'm not going to change, either. That doesn't mean that I won't give a glimpse into who we are and what we're about, because of course I do. It's a personal blog and as a blogger it's my job to introduce you to my family and friends and describe the events I consider public enough to blog about. However, behind the scenes is a lot of stuff going on right now, most of it not even MY stuff, but it keeps me busy and worried and anxious all the same.

School starts tomorrow, thank God, and I'll get some of my life back. It is a day of phone calls and making appointments and going to the doctor and basically clearing out all the backfill that I should have gotten to last week but was unable to because, you know, hospital and surgery kinda take time away from home.

Soon it will be appointment upon appointment as I return to see all of my doctors post op, and then make arrangements for yet another heart surgery that is upcoming. For all my faking, according to some very mean and sick people, I sure am having a lot of heart surgery. Funny how all those people who play doctor on the web are so sure I'm just absolutely fine, nothing wrong with me at all, and I can really totally work full time, but I'm just a welfare cheat so I'm putting on the entire Boston medical establishment, the Federal and State government, and anyone else who is handing out all those subsidies I'm accused of living on but actually do not get. But they know so much better than all the experts and gosh almighty, it's not just me that is a horrible person, they're also attacking several of the best loved and most respected mothers on the net just this weekend. You gotta wonder just how stupid and pathetic a person has to be to go on blog radio and pronounce that other bloggers are terrible parents according to her. Like good parenting is teaching your kids to pick apart anyone that thinks and does things differently than you do. Good God, that woman and her readers... their poor poor children being taught to laugh and people. I guess they don't understand that they are all the epitome of bullying. Oh, they're not being bullied. They ARE bullys. Nasty, stupid, mean, uncaring, moronic, unthinking bullies. Something I'd be really proud to show on the 'net and on blog radio.

Um, yeah. Got that off my chest. And of course, no link to the bitches because why would I bother to make you feel the angst? I like you guys. It's just the "hidemyass" stalkers I can't stand. Mostly because they feel so smug like you can't figure out who Karla Melissathey are. Some people are dumb. I'm not one of them. Some people think they are not going to be outed. I wouldn't be so sure. Some people think that it's OK to make fun of people as long as they are anonymous. Might I remind you all of the Trainwrecks fiasco. It's gonna happen again, mark my words. And I'll be laughing hysterically once it does. Because nobody deserves being outed more than people who hide behind their nastiness and proclaim that they are better than any of us. As if!

Labels: , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger bethany actually said...

Margalit, I cannot tell you how glad I am to know that you are in my corner. :-) Thank you, friend.

23/2/09 1:45 AM  
Blogger margalit said...

Any time, hon. I'm loyal, I'm true blue, and I'm NOT a freaking welfare cheat! :-)

23/2/09 2:04 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

23/2/09 10:17 AM  
Blogger SAJ said...

It is nice to have someone as sharp and well-written as you on our side. I've thought up a thousand posts to write to the bullies but in the end decided it's just not worth it. I can't take them on. I don't even want to.

But I do want to say thank you to you for saying something. Maybe it will give them more content, maybe they'll move on. I don't know. I'll just try to ignore them while they are on the playground.

I'm just glad to have friends like you.

23/2/09 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.