HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Catchin' up

Little things to report. Nothing earth shattering, just stuff that's a tad over run of the mill.

Cats: I never thought I would see the day that these two cats would actually share the same space, never mind an attempt at snuggling. But the proof is in the picture:


Two butts touching. How sweet.

The Boy has committed to taking drivers ed this summer. He's going to learn how to drive. I don't think I'm going to be able to take the shock of having someone besides me driving. It's going to be interesting. He'll be taking lessons from the Russians, who control the drivers ed schools around here. The stories the kids tell about the Russians are hysterical. The Girl's boyfriend and his sister are both taking drivers ed right now and they have us in hysterics with the stories they tell. I can't wait!

I'm finding it interesting that a lot of people all of a sudden are annoyed with Twitter. Yes, having too many followers and following too many people does make twitter a bit out of control. If you trim your lists and keep out the spammers, I find it fairly easy to keep up. But I have little to no retailers or professional spammers. Nor do I have anyone that is only on twitter to push their own little agenda. That gets old really fast.

We have purple and white crocuses up in the garden. It's so cold that they aren't opened up, but the are there.

Elizabeth Hasselback is shilling her own "line" of clothing on QVC. Oh joy, there is nothing I want to do more than pay money to that shrill little bitch.

Are you watching 24 this season? It's better than last season, but it isn't great. The villian isn't anywhere near villianous enough to keep up the storyline.

I am dreading Passover this year more than ever. Besides not having the money to afford the damn holiday, I just don't want to clean my entire house from top to bottom. It's such an effort to scrub every single inch of your house to remove the chametz, and no matter how hard I try, I'm not going to get it all done. I wish I could just skip it altogether, but that's not going to happen.

David Letterman got married? I never though I would live to see the day that he would marry Regina. I love the fact that she's a totally normal looking woman, unlike Bruce Willis' new bride. Congratulations, Dave!

Still fighting the Housing Authority, but the interesting thing is that the more involved I get, the more shady stuff I find out about this 'agency'. It's a game of "how many laws can one agency break and still survive." I feel like the guy that broke the Bernie Madoff story or something. The chances of me ever getting housing from them are nill to zero, but I figure they need a real takedown, even if I'm not going to personally benefit.

Oh, and while we're discussing fighting the system, CVS has been the feature of a local news expose for screwing up so many prescription drugs. Seems that my issue with them over the counterfit Lasix is one of a LOT of problems, and of course the state doesn't have anyone to oversee the pharmacies, so all complaints are dismissed. SHOCKING!

My hair is officially half gray and half brown. Nope, it's not mixed. The top half is gray where it's growing out, and comes to about the bottom of my ears, and the rest of it is mousy brown from the Natural Instincts coloring I've used. It's almost time to cut off the brown, maybe something to do this summer.

I think that's about everything.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I love the updates! Life sounds interesting, at the least. The cat photo is priceless.

24/3/09 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.