HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Just wow!

I have had the most amazing outpouring of emails, DMs on twitter, and comments. We're all healthy. Nothing to worry about in that category at all. Someone is just having a very heavy personal problem that I won't discuss here. Most of you who have contacted me know what it is, and why I'm so frustrated. For the first time as a parent there is absolutely NOTHING to do to make the situation better. It just has to play out and I hate it.

Otherwise, I got a wicked haircut yesterday. A friend of the Girls, who is in her last term at Blaine, came over yesterday and cut my hair into the most amazing bob. It looks fabulous, it's the perfect cut for my hair, and I look like a different person. even the Boy has commented on how good it looks. It's shorter and stacked in the back, angles longer in the front to a bit below chin length, and has a bit of side parted bangs. I love it. I'm absolutely thrilled.

Thank you all again for being so understanding and supportive. I'm glad that ever person I spoke to today or heard from in email has radified my thinking on our situation. It's been so helpful to hear that the path to change is long, but eventually things will work out.

Labels: , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Again, hugs and good wishes to you. I'm glad the haircut is cheering you up. When the world spins out of control, it's good to feel control over something, even hair.

29/3/09 9:54 AM  
Blogger water01 said...

Greeting! What do you think of wow gold? I always lack of wow gold to buy some great item for my char before the wow patch 3.1 and I need to do wow power leveling for the cheapest wow gold or I have to search cheap wow gold on google search. The world changed since the 3.1 patch released. Short of buy wow gold for me wasn't so high frequency now. And I’m curious why this situation happened? The items became cheap? Or we can farm wow gold much easy? Hope someone can give me an answer.

7/4/09 2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.