Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.
email: margalitc at yahoo dot comView My Complete Profile
- And the cold it goes round and round...
- So sorry, Mr Fedex
- Let's have a little reading lesson, shall we?
- After the acceptance to college
- A different view of my life
- I should be embarassed, but I'm not
- LOST Discussion Thursday: The Life and Death of Je...
- Teenage girls and birth control
- Wash your hands
- A figurative return to Panera
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.