HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WOOOT! Guess what I got today?

Internet friends are so amazing. They support you when you're feeling down, they make jokes that cheer you up, they send cards and letters, and sometimes, just sometimes they send special cookies from Australia. (Actually sent from California, but heck, they're made in Australia!) Cookies you love, but can't buy here. Twitter friends like @frogknits totally rock!

Lookie loo!


Just look at all that Tim Tam goodness! And they are mine. All mine. Death to any children who think that I'm going to let them eat all my cookies. I will share only if they are nice to me. Which makes those cookies mine. All mine! WOOT!

Have you ever had a Tim Tam? They are rectangular shaped cookies. You bite the diagonal corners, and then use the cookie as a straw to suck up a cup of coffee. This is a ritual that I was taught by a friend from New Zealand, and it is one of the more amazing tastes you can imagine.

THANK YOU, Frogknits. I'm a happy happy camper right now!

Labels: , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

6 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

That sounds delicious!

25/3/09 6:28 PM  
Blogger bethany actually said...

How funny! I was just about to email you and tell you that I looked for Tim Tams at that British store near my house, but they didn't have them. I am glad someone found them for you! If you want any Branston Pickle or HobNobs, let me know. :-)

25/3/09 7:15 PM  
Blogger theotheramy said...

I live in the metro Detroit area and all the Target stores around here sell TimTams. I haven't tried them yet, but now I think I might have to. We've got several small grocery stores that sell HobNobs, Digestive Biscuits and all the British stuff to if you'd like some of that sent to you.

26/3/09 12:25 PM  
Blogger Sarah Eliza said...

hehehe very fun! :)

26/3/09 12:35 PM  
Blogger margalit said...

They do not have them in our Targets. WHY, dear lord? WHY? They are so delicious. So delightfully crispy. So chocolaty sweet. So totally yummy. I feel like I'm being tested. Sob. I love my TimTams.

26/3/09 2:12 PM  
Blogger frogknits said...

duh! I just checked your blog now. I'm so glad you got them in one piece. When you run out you know where to find me. ;)

28/3/09 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.