HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Taking a posting break

With Passover slamming down upon us, plus I'm dealing with BFF's household tragedy on almost an hourly basis, and then there's the people who have nothing else to do but come here and try and irritate me (but don't know that they are blocked on email and twitter, and have completely WRONG information about me...which has me in hysterics every time I read it), I'm pretty much done with the computer for a while.

I've stopped reading and commenting on your blogs. I'm sorry, but at this point I can't say anything other than it's just not worth the angst. I'm also taking a twitter break, and won't be reading much email. I'm just too busy with real life and real issues to bother with any more of the insanity that is wrought by one fat man with no life other than picking on people on the internet. Eventually he'll find another victim once he can't post or email or twitter about me. Hopefully he'll go on a diet that might help him find his obviously missing penis...with a stomach that big I'm sure he hasn't seen it in years. Ta ta, mein Herr. Get back in your Hitler mobile and bother someone else. You can't get to me. I see you for the sad, lonely, sick man you are.

No comments, no twitters (I've ruthlessly cleaned out my twitter contacts so you possibly were culled if you aren't a friend or an organization I trust.) and if you want to find me by email, I suggest using the alternate address which I will check eventually.

Have a lovely Pesach, and I'll eventually return. Might be in another guise at another place. Who knows?

Margalit
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.