Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.
email: margalitc at yahoo dot comView My Complete Profile
- May First and all's well
- OK, I lied
- New Blog is up and running
- New Blog, New Rules
- LOST Discussion Thursday--Oceanic Six AGAIN, dammi...
- LOST Discussion Thursday: Some like it Hoth
- LOST Discussion Thursday: Dead is Dead
- Taking a posting break
- Lost in the past
- LOST Discussion Thursday: Whatever Happened, Happe...
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.