HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Simple joys, simple annoyances

I love watching Gemma dance. She can be so be so silly and free with her body, and it is joyous.

I could watch the cats all day long and not get bored. They are like free TV and so much cuter than those Real Housewives.

I like how on Facebook when someone is being a jerk, especially in the political posts, people aren't afraid to say something to the jerk, unlike on blogs when you know if you say anything negative and disagree with a blogger, you get ganged up on by a mob of mean girls.

I love the immediacy of Twitter, where news flies by all the time.

I do not love it when Graham orders me to go to bed. At All. Ever.

I can't stand it when people are entitled and think that everyone should get out of their way.

I get ticked when people repeat the same things over and over thinking they are helping instead of simply asking "What can I do to help?"

I despise people who are uninformed, stupid, uneducated, or all of the above and yet spout off on something they heard Glen Beck or Sarah Palin said without fact checking.

Cliques make me angry.

I love my old online friends, It has been almost 20 years since I first hit misc.kids.

I love chocolate but am even more in love with fruit.

Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.