HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Yellow and blue

From my bedroom window, as I lie snuggled in my bed, I see only the roof of the house next door. It is a yellow house, the roof is a triangle with three windows, one on the second floor, two on the third. I have never seen anyone from the windows, but I know when they are home from the lights shining through the rectangles.

On a cloudy day like today, the house seems to be the color of whipped butter. Not quite yellow, not quite beige. But on a sunny day, the house turns the most magnificent color, a bright sunny yellow against the brilliant blue sky.

I only see a small triangle of the house, a portion that I have grown to love. There is no action, there is no sound, only a triangle of yellow outlined in bright white against the sky.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.