HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Not a great day

I know that there are fools out there that like winter, but I am not one of them. Now that the truck has left for Ft. Myers, I'm desperate for warm breezes. Instead, Mother Nature has been a total bitch and it is 15 degrees outside with a windchill that turns it into negative numbers. This is not a joke, especially since we have no heat in the house since we ran out of oil.

I wanted to go to ABCD to apply for fuel assistance, but I can't because I no longer have the documents I need.

Why? Because my handbag is missing. The last time I saw it was Sat. night when Gem was carrying it for me. We went in her friend's car to the store, we were gone maybe 15 minutes, but the bag has not been seen since. In the bag are the documents that I need. Things like my SS card, Medicare and Mass Health card, ID, etc. I cancelled my debit card (4th one in the past year). But my check book, birth cert, passport, etc were all in my filofax, which is my entire life in one place.

Problem is, Gem's friend does not answer her phone or respond to texts. Which sucks because days are slowly passing and she has ignored every attempt to respond. I'm about to murder then both.

Meanwhile, Gem and Graham are not speaking to each other and making my life even more miserable than usual.



 

Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.