HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I am alive

Hello fellow internets. I have risen from my slumber. I am currently in the hospital recovering from heart surgery. It hurts like a mofo. Now, until we find an internet service provider that covers our area, we are going to continue without internet. It sucks, but when Comcast raised our bill for internet to $156/month, I told them where to stick it. And then I called every single ISP in the free world and not one of them covers our neighborhood. After complaining to the mayor's office about a monopoly and unfair trade (they didn't care...shocking) I realized that I'd be internet free. It is so ridiculous that even the satellite services like Hughes Net don't cover us. Nobody does.

And with that, I'll be popping up here and there until we can find someone that wants to build a tower for us.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger gem said...

Good to know you are alive, I was getting worried. Hope the surgery was successful and will be worth the pain.

16/9/11 6:23 AM  
Blogger Nina Rubin said...

I had no idea, except that you'd been quiet online. I'll send you a box of books! XOXO Nina

16/9/11 12:20 PM  
Blogger ComcastCares1 said...

I am hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

I just wanted to let you know that I work for Comcast. If you'd like, I can reach out to my local colleagues to check better pricing options for you. Feel free to contact me for assistance.

Thanks!

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

16/9/11 3:26 PM  
Blogger MOMZ said...

Glad to hear you are well, I've missed your tweets as well as your blogging.

19/9/11 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.